Ingredients Needed for Fried Calamari and Baby Octopus Salad 2 squids
4 baby octopuses
½ cup flour
vegetable oil for frying
1 cucumber, long shreds
½ zucchini, long shreds
1 red chili
1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon chili paste
How to Cook Fried Calamari and Baby Octopus Salad
- Score the squid, slice it in halves, and thinly slice it. Slice the baby octopus in halves.
- Season the flour with herb salt and pepper and use it to coat the seafood. Strain them of the excess flour.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a deep skillet over medium heat. Deep-fry the flour coated seafood for 2-3 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Grab a large salad bowl and add the carrot, cucumber, and zucchini. Add the red chili, coriander, salt, white wine vinegar, and olive oil.
- Mix the salad using your hands, and top it with the deep-fried seafood.