Ingredients Needed for Fried Burger Patty and Cheese Sandwich
8 ounces of ground beef
vegetable oil for cooking
2 cherry tomatoes
1 tablespoon ketchup
How to Cook Fried Burger Patty and Cheese Sandwich
- Make 2 burger patties out of the ground beef.
- Heat oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Fry the burger patties in the skillet, on both sides.
- On a slice of bread add a slice of cheese.
- Place the burger patty on top.
- Add 3 slices of pickled cucumber, cherry tomato slices, and another cheese slice.
- Squeeze some ketchup on top.
- Cover with the other slice of bread.
- Assemble the other sandwich.