Calories: 410 kCal / serving
- 35 g
- 24 g
- 20 g
Ingredients Needed for Fried Banana and Ground Beef Buns
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
4 ounces of ground beef
1 bell pepper
½ cup mozzarella cheese
How to Make Fried Banana and Ground Beef Buns
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Cut the top side of the buns and scoop out the other part.
- Slice the banana and fry the pieces, until they are golden, in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- In another cast-iron skillet heat the vegetable oil.
- Add diced onion and bell pepper. Cook them for 2-3 minutes.
- Add ground beef and stir fry for 15 minutes, with the vegetables.
- In each of the hallowed buns place some mozzarella cheese. Add a layer of cooked ground beef and fried banana slices.
- Top everything off with the bun “lid”. Whisk 2 eggs and coat the buns with the mix.
- Sprinkle some mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes.