Ingredients Needed for Fried Bacon Wrapped Zucchini Sticks
½ cup flour
2 tablespoons of milk
½ cup breadcrumbs
vegetable oil for frying
How to Cook Fried Bacon Wrapped Zucchini Sticks
- Remove the edges of the zucchini. Cut it in half and then in sticks. From a medium zucchini, you should make about 12 zucchini sticks.
- Roll each zucchini stick in bacon slices.
- Make an egg wash by whisking the egg with milk.
- Coat each zucchini stick in flour, egg wash, and breadcrumbs.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the zucchini sticks until golden.
- Serve with a dip!