Ingredients Needed for Fried Bacon and Apple Sandwich 4 bacon
4 toast breads
4 cheddars cheese
1 tablespoon butter
¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
How to Cook Fried Bacon and Apple Sandwich
- Heat a skillet and fry the bacon slices without using vegetable oil.
- Cut round slices of apple.
- Butter 1 slice of toast bread.
- On the other slice of bread, put 2 slices of bacon, 2 slices of Cheddar cheese, and 2 slices of apple.
- Add the buttered bread, with the buttered part on the outside.
- Heat a skillet without vegetable oil.
- Put the sandwich in the skillet, with the buttered bread on the bottom.
- While the sandwich is fried on one side, butter the bread slice on the top. Then turn the sandwich upside down and fry it.
- Make the same thing for the second sandwich.