Calories: 656 kCal / serving
- 20 g
- 40 g
- 47 g
Ingredients Needed for Fresh to-Go Chicken Salad
5 ounces of chicken breast
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 cucumber, cut into medium cubes
3 cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
½ avocado, cut into medium cubes
1 oil ed egg, slices
1 tablespoon lemon juice
How to Make Fresh to-Go Chicken Salad
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and lay the chicken fillets in it.
- Season with salt, pepper, and turmeric.
- Fry the chicken fillets for about 4-5 minutes per side.
- When the chicken breast is cooked through, lay it on your cutting board and slice it.
- Take a glass jar and add layers of cucumber, chicken slices, cherry tomatoes, avocado, chicken slices, and egg slices.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle lemon juice on top.
- Cover the jar, and your salad is ready to go.