Ingredients Needed for Fresh Strawberry Chocolate
7 ounces of chocolate
How to Cook Fresh Strawberry Chocolate
- Crack the chocolate in small pieces.
- Melt 1 ounce of chocolate in a saucepan, over low heat.
- Remove the strawberries stems.
- Coat each strawberry with melted chocolate.
- Place the strawberries on a plate and freeze them for half an hour.
- Melt the remaining chocolate over low heat.
- Put some food foil in a loaf pan and pour in it the melted chocolate.
- Place the strawberries on top of it and freeze for 1 hour.
- Slice the chocolate and serve it!