Ingredients Needed for Fresh Salad-to-Go
2 cucumbers s, pickled
½ yellow bell pepper
0.5 green bell pepper
5 cherry tomatoes
1 spring onion
2 ounces of salami, sliced
How to Cook Fresh Salad-to-Go
- Remove the cucumber edges. Chop the pickles into medium cubes.
- Chop the yellow and green bell peppers.
- Cut in quarters the cherry tomatoes.
- Slice the spring onion.
- Put all the vegetables in a medium bowl.
- Add the salami slices.
- Drizzle some olive oil and season with sea salt.
- Mix all the ingredients.