Calories: 304 kCal / serving
- 28 g
- 23 g
- 25 g
Ingredients Needed for Fresh Italian Salad
4 ounces of arugula
6 cherry tomatoes, sliced
½ yellow bell pepper
1 sweet pepper
2 ounces of mozzarella
1 tablespoon of olive oil
How to Make Fresh Italian Salad
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in halves.
- Slice the bell pepper and sweet pepper.
- Dice the zucchini and mozzarella.
- Use a small bowl and start making the dressing.
- Add the olive oil, lime juice, and salt.
- Mix everything in a large salad bowl and serve it with shredded parmesan on top.