Calories: 501 kCal / serving
- 74 g
- 13 g
- 17 g
Ingredients Needed for Fresh Green Pepper Pasta Dough
1 red bell pepper, chopped
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 ½ cups of flour
How to Make Fresh Green Pepper Pasta Dough
- Add the chopped bell pepper in a blender with a pinch of salt. Blend them.
- Crack the egg in a large bowl and add the bell pepper mixture. Add olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Add the flour and whisk the egg with a fork, until it’s incorporated into the flour and you get a sticky dough.
- Spread flour on your working surface and knead the dough into a ball, for about 3-4 minutes. If the dough is too sticky, you can add a little extra flour. Knead it until the dough is smooth and elastic.
- Wrap it in plastic foil and refrigerate it for the next 15 minutes.
- Add a touch of flour on your working surface. Grab the dough and level it with a rolling pin until it is very thin.
- Afterwards, knead the dough using the pasta maker, making it as thin as you like.
- Attach the noodle-cutting attachment according to your manual’s instructions. Once the thin noodles are released from the pasta maker, catch them with your hands. Cut them if they are too long.
- Add a small amount of flour on them so they don’t stick together.
- Choose your favorite pasta recipe and cook it!