Ingredients Needed for Fresh Fruit Salad With Lettuce and Kale
½ lettuce head
3 kales leaves
1 tablespoon honey
5 cherry tomatoes, halves
1 tablespoon almond flake
How to Cook Fresh Fruit Salad With Lettuce and Kale
- Chop the lettuce and kale. Add them to a salad bowl.
- Remove the pomegranate seeds in a bowl full of water.
- Grate the orange zest. Halve the orange.
- Squeeze the orange juice from half of an orange and the lime juice in a small bowl. Add the orange zest and honey, then stir.
- Pour the orange dressing on the lettuce salad.
- Peel the other orange half and cut it into chunks.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, pomegranate seeds, blueberries, and orange chunks.
- Combine everything.
- Sprinkle the almond flakes before serving the salad.