Ingredients Needed for French Fries Special Snack
vegetable oil for frying
½ cup tomato sauce
10 salamis slices
2 tablespoons of sliced olive
½ cup shredded mozzarella
How to Cook French Fries Special Snack
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Slice the potatoes and fry them in vegetable oil.
- Put the French fries in a grill pan and spread them on the bottom.
- Pour the tomato sauce on the French fries.
- Add the salami slices and the sliced olives.
- Top them with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake them in the oven for 5 minutes.