Ingredients Needed for French Fries, Minced Meat and Cheese Casserole
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
10 ounces of minced meat
½ cup tomato sauce
2 chilis es
2 tablespoons of parsley
10 ounces of french fries
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1 cup grated mozzarella
How to Cook French Fries, Minced Meat and Cheese Casserole
- Heat the vegetable oil in an cast-iron skillet. Add the onion and cook until soft light golden. Add the minced meat. Cook it until light golden brown.
- Add the tomato sauce. Boil.
- Add the chili cut into two pieces.
- Add finely chopped parsley. Cook the mixture until the meat is done.
- Add French fries in an 8-inch (20 cm) side baking pan, covering the bottom. Spread the meat mixture all over the fries.
- Cover the meat mixture with grated Cheddar cheese. Add grated mozzarella all over.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Bake it for 12 minutes.
- Serve warm, with your friends.