Ingredients Needed for Four Cheese Special Pie
¼ cup cream cheese
¼ cup ricotta cheese
½ cup grated mozzarella
¼ cup grated parmesan
1 tablespoon chopped dill
1 teaspoon chili powder
3 ounces of butter
3 garlic cloves
2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
7 ounces of dough
How to Cook Four Cheese Special Pie
- Preheat the oven to 330 degrees F/165 degrees C.
- In a medium bowl, put the cream cheese, the ricotta cheese, the mozzarella, the parmesan, the dill, and the chili powder and mix them together.
- Melt the butter. Crush the garlic.
- In the melted butter, add the crushed garlic and the parsley. Mix them.
- From dough, form small balls, 0.7-inch diameter.
- In a round baking tray, put the dough balls on the edges.
- In the middle of the dough balls, put the cheese mixture.
- Coat the dough balls with butter and garlic mixture.
- Bake the cheese pie for 20 minutes.
- Eat it warm, by dipping the balls into the creamy cheese.