Ingredients Needed for Foil-Wrapped Potatoes Topped With Sour Cream
¼ cup butter
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
3 medium-sized potatoes
¼ cup sour cream
1 spring onion for garnish
How to Cook Foil-Wrapped Potatoes Topped With Sour Cream
- Add the butter and the chopped parsley to a small bowl. Mix them.
- Put the butter on a plastic wrap and roll into a stick. Refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
- Make 3 deep parallel cuts into each potato.
- Slice the butter and insert a slice of butter into the potato fans.
- Wrap the stuffed potatoes in aluminum foil. Roast them for 30 minutes at 380⁰F/190⁰C.
- Unwrap the potatoes and let them cool for 10 minutes. Add 1-2 tablespoons of sour cream on the top of each potato before serving. Garnish with spring onion.