Ingredients Needed for Foil Wrapped Burgers
1 pound ground beef
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
4 small potatoes, thinly sliced
2 carrots, shredded
4 slices of emmental cheese
How to Make Foil Wrapped Burgers
- Add the ground beef and egg in a bowl and mix. Season with onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix until smooth.
- Use your hands and shape the mixture into 4 burger patties.
- Start preparing the foil wraps.
- Add potato slices, shredded carrot, onion, 1 burger patty, and 1 slice of cheese in the middle of an aluminum foil. Wrap it in order to secure the ingredients.
- Use the remaining ingredients to make 3 more wraps.
- Add the foil wraps in a baking tray and cook them for 35 minutes at 390 degrees F/195 degrees C.