Ingredients Needed for Fluffy and Crusty Banana Bread
2 cups of flour
2 tablespoons of cinnamon
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 tablespoon baking soda
1 cup sugar
¼ cup melted butter
How to Make Fluffy and Crusty Banana Bread
- Preheat the oven to 330 degrees F/165 degrees C.
- Put the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda in a large bowl.
- Crush the bananas and mix them in the flour.
- Put the eggs in a blender, along with the sugar.
- Mix until you have a homogenous composition.
- Add the banana flour to the composition and mix everything together.
- Add the melted butter at the end and mix some more.
- Pour the composition in an oven tray.
- Cook in the oven for 50 minutes.
- Serve with honey.