Ingredients Needed for Fish and Chips With Dill and Mayo Dip
3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
1 teaspoon caper
1 tablespoon dill, chopped
1 spring onion, sliced
1 pickle, chopped
⅓ cup flour
¼ cup rice flour
½ teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
7 ounces of pangasius fillet
vegetable oil for frying
1 tea spoon cumin
7 ounces of rice, cooked
How to Cook Fish and Chips With Dill and Mayo Dip
- Add the mayonnaise to a bowl. Also add the capers, dill, salt, spring onion, and pickles.
- Squeeze some lime juice and stir with a fork to make a sauce.
- Mix the (wheat) flour with rice flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Cut the pangasius fish into 4-5 pieces. Coat them with the flour mixture.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the fish on both sides until it turns golden.
- Serve the fish with purple and sweet potato chips and with dill pickle and mayonnaise dip.