Ingredients Needed for Filled Potato Nests
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
¼ cup heavy cream
2 ounces of bacon
4 lettuces leaves
½ cup shredded mozzarella
How to Cook Filled Potato Nests
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Mix, in a medium bowl, the shredded potatoes and the Cheddar cheese.
- Put the mixture in every form of a muffin pan.
- Press with a spoon the center of each potato, to make nests forms.
- Bake them for 15 minutes.
- Crack the eggs and put them into a bowl.
- Add the heavy cream and whisk it together with the eggs.
- Pour the eggs and heavy cream mixture into the baked potato nests.
- Cut small pieces of bacon.
- Heat a skillet and fry the bacon without using vegetable oil.
- Add crispy bacon strips in every potato nests.
- Chop the lettuce leaves and add some strips over the nests.
- Top the potato nests with mozzarella.
- Bake them for 20 minutes to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Serve them on a plate with baby spinach.