Ingredients Needed for Fig and Cream Cheese Tart
1 cup flour
½ cup almond flour
½ teaspoon salt
¼ cup sugar
3 ounces of butter
8 ounces of cream cheese
1 cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons of honey
8 figs, quartered
crumbled pistachio, optional
How to Cook Fig and Cream Cheese Tart
- Start by making the dough. Mix the flour, almond flour, sugar, and salt in a large bowl.
- Add the butter and egg. Mix with your hands until you obtain a smooth mixture.
- Cover the bowl with foil and refrigerate for the next 30 minutes.
- Take out the dough and evenly spread it on the bottom of a 10 inches (25 cm) round tray.
- Pinch the dough with a fork and slide it into the oven for the next 30 minutes at 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Next, grab a large bowl and mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and honey.
- Evenly spread the mixture over the crust. Top it with the quartered figs. Additionally, you can add some more honey and crumbled pistachio.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours.