Ingredients Needed for Fettucine Alfredo
5 ounces of fettuccine
1 tablespoon butter
2 garlic cloves, sliced
½ cup heavy cream
1 cup parmesan, shredded
½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
How to Make Fettucine Alfredo
- Fill a saucepan halfway with water and place it over medium heat.
- Add the fettuccine and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and melt the butter in it. Add the garlic and pour the heavy cream. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the shredded parmesan and give it a good stir.
- Add the dried pasta and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the parsley and cook for 1-2 more minutes.
- Serve with some more shredded parmesan on top!