Ingredients Needed for Farfalle With Prosciutto and Baby Spinach
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3 prosciuttos slices, chopped
½ cup vegetable stock
2 garlic cloves, chopped
4 cherry tomatoes, sliced in halves
1 tablespoon heavy cream
3 ounces of baby spinach
4 olives, thinly sliced
2.5 ounces of farfalle
How to Cook Farfalle With Prosciutto and Baby Spinach
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, add water in it and bring it to a boil.
- Add the penne, a pinch of salt, and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Meanwhile, heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the prosciutto and start cooking it. Add the vegetable stock so you don’t burn the prosciutto.
- Let it reduce, add the garlic, cherry tomatoes, and heavy cream.
- Stir, add the baby spinach, and olives.
- Drain the pasta and add them to the skillet. Stir, and cook everything for 2 more minutes.
- Serve the pasta with shredded parmesan.