Ingredients Needed for Extra-Cheesy Lasagna With Chanterelle Mushrooms
1 tablespoon butter
8 ounces of chanterelle mushrooms
2 ounces of baby spinach
7 ounces of ricotta
4 ounces of mascarpone
7 ounces of cooked lasagna sheets
4 ounces of cheddar
3 ounces of mozzarella bocconcini, crumbled
How to Cook Extra-Cheesy Lasagna With Chanterelle Mushrooms
- Melt the butter in a skillet over low heat. Add the Chanterelle mushrooms and season with salt and pepper. Cook and stir for 1 -2 minutes. Add the baby spinach and stir it in. Remove from heat.
- Blend this mixture until even, then transfer it to a bowl.
- Add the ricotta and mascarpone and season with salt and pepper. Mix until even.
- Lay 2 lasagna sheets on the bottom of a small 8 x 2 inches baking dish. Equally spread one layer of Chanterelle mixture over them. Lay 3 Cheddar slices, then 2 more lasagna sheets.
- Layer the remaining Chanterelle mixture and top with the remaining Cheddar, lasagna, and with the crumbled Bocconcini. Bake for 35 minutes at 350⁰F/175⁰C.