Calories: 467 kCal / serving
- 39 g
- 12 g
- 57 g
Ingredients Needed for Eggplant and Minced Meat Casserole2 tablespoons of vegetable oil 1 onion, chopped 3 ounces of shimeji mushroom, minced 10 ounces of minced meat (like pork) 4 tablespoons of tomato sauce 1 teaspoon seven spice powder 1 teaspoon coriander powder salt pepper 1 large eggplant, sliced fresh mint leaves fresh parsley for garnish
How to Make Eggplant and Minced Meat Casserole
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Cook and stir the onion until it starts getting tender. Add the shimeji mushrooms. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the minced meat, shimeji and onion mixture, 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce, seven spice powder, coriander powder, and fresh parsley. Mix them together and season with salt and pepper in the process.
- Add the minced meat mixture to a baking dish and distribute it evenly. Place the mint leaves on it and then the eggplant slices. Drizzle on top the remaining tomato sauce.
Bake for 35 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Serve garnished with fresh parsley.