Ingredients Needed for Eggplant Mayo Rolls
1 large eggplant
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
5 ounces of mayonnaise
2 ounces of roasted almond (for topping)
feta cheese (for topping)
How to Cook Eggplant Mayo Rolls
- Thinly slice the eggplant vertically.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the eggplant slices and season with salt and pepper. Cook them for 2 minutes per side.
- Lay the eggplant slices on your working board. Add 1 teaspoon of mayo on the side closest to you. Roll towards the opposite end to obtain the rolls.
- Serve them with mayo, roasted almonds, and feta cheese.