Calories: 161 kCal / serving
- 16 g
- 14 g
- 5 g
Ingredients Needed for Eggplant Crust Mince Meat Pie2 eggplants ½ onion salt pepper 12 ounces of mince d pork ½ tablespoon worcestershire sauce 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
How to Make Eggplant Crust Mince Meat Pie
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Remove the top of the eggplants.
- Make a superficial cut on the length of the eggplants.
- Microwave them for 5 minutes.
- Dice the onion and put it in a heated cast-iron skillet with some oil.
- Add the diced carrot, salt, and pepper.
- Cook the veggies until they become softer.
- Peel the microwaved eggplants in strips. Keep the strips for later.
- Chop the eggplant flesh in little pieces.
- Put the minced pork in a large bowl, add the cooked veggies and chopped eggplants.
- Mix everything together with an egg and Worcestershire sauce.
- Take the eggplant peels and coat an oven tray with them.
- Add the mince mix on the eggplant peel bed.
- Fold the peels so that they cover the mince mix.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes.