Ingredients Needed for Eggplant, Chickpeas and Couscous Stew
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 eggplant, small dices
1 onion, chopped
1 teaspoon coriander seeds
1 cup canned chickpeas
4 ounces of couscous
4 garlic cloves
2 tablespoons of sour cream
¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
2 teaspoons of pomegranate seeds
How to Cook Eggplant, Chickpeas and Couscous Stew
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the eggplant, onion, and coriander seeds. Give it a good stir.
- Add the couscous and vegetable stock.
- Shred lemon zest, and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the garlic, sour cream, and parsley.
- Give it a good stir and add the pomegranate seeds.
- Cover the skillet with a lid and slide it into the oven.
- Bake it for the next 15 minutes at 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.