Ingredients Needed for Eggplant and Zucchini Roll Ups
1 tablespoon melted butter
¼ puff pastry sheet, thawed
1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
1 teaspoon mustard
2 ounces of mozzarella, sliced
¼ cup heavy cream
How to Cook Eggplant and Zucchini Roll Ups
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Coat the bottom of an oven tray with melted butter. Add the puff pastry, carefully covering the sides of the tray. Remove the extra puff pastry.
- Mix the whole grain mustard with the regular one and coat the bottom of the puff pastry. Add the mozzarella slices.
- Use a vegetable peeler and shred long and thin slices of zucchini and eggplant. Roll the slices and place them standing in the oven tray.
- Crack the eggs in a small bowl and whisk them. Thicken with heavy cream and season with salt and pepper. Pour the mixture over the roll ups.
- Slide the tray in the oven for the next 25 minutes.