Ingredients Needed for Eggplant and Tomato Farfalle
7 ounces of farfalle
4 tablespoons of vegetable oil
½ white onion
1 garlic clove
4 basil leaves
How to Cook Eggplant and Tomato Farfalle
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook the farfalle for about 8-10 minutes.
- Cut the eggplant into thin slices, and then into medium pieces.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the eggplant pieces until they turn soft and golden.
- Dice the onion.
- Take another skillet and heat the remaining oil. Cook the onion.
- Crush the garlic and add it into the skillet.
- Add the diced tomatoes, mix them with the onion and garlic, and cook them together.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked eggplant pieces and the farfalle pasta.