Ingredients Needed for Egg-Topped Burger Breakfast
3 burgers patties
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
3 toast breads
1 teaspoon grated parmesan
How to Cook Egg-Topped Burger Breakfast
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil into a skillet and fry the burger patties for about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Use a round cutter to cut circular bread slices.
- Fry the circular bread slices in burger fat only on one side.
- In another skillet, heat the remaining vegetable oil and fry the eggs.
- On each bread slice, place the burgers and the eggs.
- Sprinkle the grated parmesan on them.