Ingredients Needed for Egg-Stuffed Avocado
1 egg, medium size
How to Cook Egg-Stuffed Avocado
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Cut the avocado in halves, peel it, and scoop out some pulp.
- Put water in a saucepan and bring it to a boil, on high heat. Boil the egg for 3 minutes.
- Let the egg cool and peel it.
- Place on your workspace the bacon slices.
- Put the soft boiled egg in the avocado hole.
- Wrap the avocado in bacon slices.
- Put 1 cup of sugar or salt in a baking tray, just to make the bacon-wrapped avocado stand.
- Bake the avocado for 15 minutes.