Ingredients Needed for Egg-Stuffed Avocado Wrapped in Caramelized Bacon
7 bacon strips
1 egg, medium size
1 tablespoon brown sugar
How to Cook Egg-Stuffed Avocado Wrapped in Caramelized Bacon
- Cut the avocado in halves, peel it, and scoop out some pulp.
- Put some water in a saucepan and bring it to a boil, on high heat. Boil the egg for 3 minutes.
- Let the egg cool and peel it.
- Place on your workspace the bacon slices.
- Put the soft boiled egg inside the avocado.
- Wrap the avocado in bacon slices.
- Put the bacon-wrapped avocado on a small ceramic tray.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on it.
- Use a kitchen torch to caramelize the brown sugar.