Ingredients Needed for Egg, Sausage, and Mushroom Pizza
7 ounces of pizza dough
½ cup marinara sauce
½ cup mozzarella cheese
¼ cup mushroom
4 ounces of sausage
1 ounce green olive
How to Make Egg, Sausage, and Mushroom Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Flour your work surface. Stretch the dough in a circular shape.
- Spread the marinara sauce on the circle.
- Add mozzarella cheese, then slices of onion and mushrooms as toppings, according to your wishes.
- Tuck in the edges of the dough.
- Add sliced green olives and 3 eggs.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the pizza, top everything off with the remaining mozzarella.
- Coat the edges of the pizza with a whisked egg.
- Bake the pizza for 20 minutes.
- Add a fresh basil leaf and you’re good to go!