Ingredients Needed for Egg Sandwich Toast
1 teaspoon butter
½ cup shredded mozzarella
How to Cook Egg Sandwich Toast
- Press with a spoon the middle of a slice of bread.
- Butter one slice of bread. Add grated mozzarella.
- Finely chop the bacon. Add the bacon on buttered bread and some more mozzarella.
- Take off the center of the other slice of bread using a glass circle shape.
- Put the circle hole slice on top of the bacon and mozzarella.
- Crack the egg in the hole. Add mozzarella. Sprinkle it with pepper.
- Set the sandwich on a baking pan. Bake for 12 minutes in the oven preheated at
- 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Serve warm, at breakfast.