Ingredients Needed for Egg Meatballs
7 ounces of ground beef
vegetable oil for frying
How to Cook Egg Meatballs
- Boil some water in a pan.
- Boil 6 eggs for 6 minutes.
- Let the eggs cool and peel them.
- In a bowl, put the ground beef and the remaining fresh egg.
- Season the beef with salt and pepper and combine all the ingredients.
- With your hands, form 6 meatballs by putting in their middle the soft-boiled eggs.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a saucepan and deep fry the meatballs.
- Serve them with some vegetables!