Ingredients Needed for Egg in a Hole Sandwich
4 slices of toast bread
2 teaspoons of butter
2 slices of low moisture mozzarella
How to Make Egg in a Hole Sandwich
- Spread the butter over one of the toast slices and top it with the mozzarella and another slice of bread.
- Use the remaining ingredients to make 1 more sandwich.
- Use a cooking ring (around 2 inches diameter) and make a hole inside the sandwiches.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and start toasting the sandwiches.
- Toast them for 1 minute and crack eggs inside the empty slots. Season them with salt and pepper.
- Cover with a lid and cook the bread for up to 15 minutes, depending on your preferences.