Ingredients Needed for Egg in a Hole Breakfast Burger
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 burger patty, approximately 4 ounces
1 tablespoon chili sauce
1 romaine lettuce leaf
1 tomato slice
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
How to Cook Egg in a Hole Breakfast Burger
- Heat a skillet and add the butter, in order for it to melt.
- Toast the bread slices for 1-2 minutes per side.
- Use a cooking ring to make a hole in the middle of the burger patty.
- Heat a skillet and add vegetable oil. Lay the ring-shaped patty on the skillet and fry it for about 3-4 minutes per side.
- After frying it on one side, turn it over, and break the egg in the middle of the patty. Season the egg with salt and pepper.
- Add cheese on top of the egg, and keep it on heat for 1 more minute.
- Spread chili sauce on one of the bread slices. Add lettuce, the cooked patty, and tomato slices.
- Spread mayo on the remaining bread slice, and top the burger.