Ingredients Needed for Egg Drop Soup
1 spring onion
1 cup chicken stock
1 teaspoon sesame oil
How to Cook Egg Drop Soup
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Crack the eggs in a bowl.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper and beat them.
- Chop the spring onion and add it to the eggs, then mix.
- Pour the chicken stock into a small ceramic baking pot.
- Slowly pour the eggs mixture over the chicken stock, whisking continuously.
- Cover the pot and put it in the oven for 20 minutes.
- When the time’s up, take the pot out, uncover it, and pour the sesame oil over the cooked eggs.