Ingredients Needed for Egg Cups With Bacon and Mushrooms
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 onion, diced
4 mushrooms, thinly sliced
How to Make Egg Cups With Bacon and Mushrooms
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and bacon slices and cook them. Stir and add the mushrooms. Cook for about 2 more minutes, while stirring.
- When ready, add mixture in 2 separate ramekins. Crack the eggs in a small bowl and gently add them on top of the mixture.
- Heat a large saucepan, fill it with water and bring it to a boil. Add the ramekins into the saucepan and cover them with lids.
- Boil them for around 5-7 minutes, depending on how you prefer your eggs to be done.
- Serve them with a pinch of salt and some chopped dill on top!