Ingredients Needed for Egg and Ham Sandwich
4 toast breads
2 teaspoons of butter
2 mozzarellas cheese
1 vegetable oil
How to Cook Egg and Ham Sandwich
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Spread the butter on two of the toast bread slices.
- On each of the other two slices place a layer of cheese and a layer of ham. Put the butter bread slices on top of the ham, but leave the butter side on the exterior.
- Cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Heat the vegetable oil to a medium temperature. Fry 2 eggs sunny side up, for 4-6 minutes. Top off the sandwiches with the cooked eggs. Add salt and pepper.
- Serve with cherry tomatoes.