Ingredients Needed for Egg and Cheese Pie
2 ounces of ham
3 ounces of shredded mozzarella
3 ounces of shredded cheddar cheese
1 puff pastry
How to Cook Egg and Cheese Pie
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees F/190 degrees C.
- Chop the onion and cut the ham into small and thin slices.
- Put them into a medium bowl.
- Crack the eggs and put them in the same bowl.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Mix all the ingredients using a whisk.
- Add the mozzarella and the Cheddar cheese.
- Grease a baking tray using a vegetable oil spray.
- Put the puff pastry sheet in the baking tray.
- Pour over it the eggs and cheese mixture.
- Bake it for 30 minutes.