Ingredients Needed for Egg and Bread Casserole
½ cup milk
½ teaspoon cinnamon
7 ounces of bacon
1 cup shredded mozzarella
½ red bell pepper
How to Cook Egg and Bread Casserole
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Crack the eggs and put them into a medium bowl.
- Add 1 cup of milk and whisk.
- Sprinkle it with cinnamon.
- Cut the bread into cubes.
- Put the bread cubes into the eggs and milk composition and mix using a silicone spatula.
- Place the bread cubes in a ceramic baking dish.
- Top it with bacon slices, ½ cup of shredded mozzarella, rocket salad, red bell pepper slices, and the rest of mozzarella.
- Bake for 25 minutes.