Ingredients Needed for Egg-and-Bacon Stuffed Ham Rolls
½ teaspoon turmeric
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 spring onions s, sliced
8 hams slices
3.5 ounces of low moisture mozzarella, shredded
8 bacon slices
How to Cook Egg-and-Bacon Stuffed Ham Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Crack the eggs and add them to a bowl.
- Add salt and turmeric. Whisk the eggs.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and add the whisked eggs.
- Stir with a wooden spoon, to make scrambled eggs.
- Add the spring onion. Stir to combine the spring onion with the eggs. Set them aside, making sure you don’t overcook them. Scrambled eggs should be a little creamy.
- Add about 1 tablespoon of scrambled eggs, 1 tablespoon of shredded mozzarella, and 1 slice of fried bacon (crumbled) on a ham slice, then roll it.
- Do the same with the remaining ham slices.
- Add the egg and bacon stuffed ham rolls into a baking dish.
- Bake them for 15 minutes.
- If you want, garnish with fresh parsley.