Ingredients Needed for Egg and Bacon on Peanut Butter Croissant
vegetable oil for cooking
2 tablespoons of peanut butter
1 teaspoon dill
How to Cook Egg and Bacon on Peanut Butter Croissant
- Heat a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Spray some cooking oil on it.
- Add the slices of bacon and fry them on both sides.
- After you remove the bacon, fry the eggs, sunny side up, in the skillet, with some vegetable oil.
- Cover with a lid.
- Cut the croissant in half.
- Spread peanut butter on both halves.
- Add 2 fried bacon slices and a fried egg on each of the croissant halves.
- Sprinkle dill on top.