Egg and Bacon on Peanut Butter Croissant
Are your breakfast ideas getting a little stale? Maybe you should try mixing them up together and seeing what you come up with! Like this classical eggs and bacon breakfast joining forces with the croissant dripping with peanut butter!
Ingredients Needed for Egg and Bacon on Peanut Butter Croissant
vegetable oil for cooking
2 tablespoons of peanut butter
1 teaspoon dill
How to Make Egg and Bacon on Peanut Butter Croissant
- Heat a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Spray some cooking oil on it.
- Add the slices of bacon and fry them on both sides.
- After you remove the bacon, fry the eggs, sunny side up, in the skillet, with some vegetable oil.
- Cover with a lid.
- Cut the croissant in half.
- Spread peanut butter on both halves.
- Add 2 fried bacon slices and a fried egg on each of the croissant halves.
- Sprinkle dill on top.