Calories: 110 kCal / serving
- 14 g
- 6 g
- 5 g
Ingredients Needed for Easy-to-Make Tomato Cream Soup
10 ounces of whole canned tomatoes
½ cup canned tomatoes
1 cup milk
How to Make Easy-to-Make Tomato Cream Soup
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat. Add all of the canned tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the milk, add fresh basil and bring everything to a boil. Simmer it for 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and pour everything in a blender. Blend it until smooth.
- Serve it with a bit of cream cheese on top and some baguette slices.