Ingredients Needed for Easy-to-Make Coconut Balls
1 cup condensed milk
2 cardamoms pods
1 cup coconut flakes
How to Cook Easy-to-Make Coconut Balls
- Heat a skillet over low heat and pour in it the condensed milk.
- Add the cardamom pods and coconut flakes. Mix it well and cook on low flame, stirring often.
- Cook until the condensed milk is absorbed and the mixture thickens.
- Turn off the heat and place the mixture in a large bowl.
- Remove the cardamom pods.
- Shape the mixture into small balls (1-inch/2.5 cm diameter), and pass them through coconut flakes or colored sprinkles.