Ingredients Needed for Duo Chocolate Strawberries
4.5 ounces of chocolate cream
4.5 ounces of white chocolate cream
How to Make Duo Chocolate Strawberries
- Cut the stems of the strawberries, like there were covers. Don’t throw them away! You will use them!
- Using a small knife, hollow out a little more of the strawberries center.
- Place them on an empty box of chocolates, so they stay vertically.
- Fill the strawberries with chocolate cream.
- Cover them with the stems parts.
- Let them chill for 30 minutes.
- Dip every filled strawberry in white chocolate.
- Let them cool on a plate and serve them!