Duo Chocolate Strawberries
Do you like strawberries? We do! Do you like chocolate? We love it! Then, why don’t you try these duo chocolate strawberries filled with milk chocolate cream and covered in white chocolate cream?
Ingredients Needed for Duo Chocolate Strawberries
4.5 ounces of chocolate cream
4.5 ounces of white chocolate cream
How to Make Duo Chocolate Strawberries
- Cut the stems of the strawberries, like there were covers. Don’t throw them away! You will use them!
- Using a small knife, hollow out a little more of the strawberries center.
- Place them on an empty box of chocolates, so they stay vertically.
- Fill the strawberries with chocolate cream.
- Cover them with the stems parts.
- Let them chill for 30 minutes.
- Dip every filled strawberry in white chocolate.
- Let them cool on a plate and serve them!