Ingredients Needed for Duck Leg With Corn Salad
1 orange bell pepper
1 red onion
1 habanero pepper
1 duck leg
3.5 ounces of sweet corn
¼ teaspoon ginger powder
¼ teaspoon paprika powder
4 coriander leaves, fresh
How to Cook Duck Leg With Corn Salad
- Dice the bell pepper, tomato, red onion, and habanero pepper.
- Cut the lime in halves.
- Heat some olive oil in a skillet.
- Fry the duck leg side down, for about 10 minutes, on medium heat. Sprinkle salt and pepper on it.
- Turn over the duck leg. Fry it until it turns deep golden brown all over and the meat can be easily pulled away from the bone.
- Put the sweet corn into a bowl. Add the orange bell pepper, the onion, the tomato, and the habanero pepper.
- Squeeze the lime halves over the veggies.
- Season it with ginger powder, paprika powder, and salt.
- Break the fresh coriander leaves over the vegetables.
- Mix them with a fork and make a salad.
- Serve the salad with the fried duck leg.