Ingredients Needed for Duck Breast With Mango Salsa
1 duck breast, approximately 6 ounces
1 red bell pepper
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon honey
1 chili, sliced
How to Cook Duck Breast With Mango Salsa
- Start by preparing the meat. Crisscross the duck’s skin with superficial cuts and season it with salt, pepper and paprika powder.
- Heat a skillet and place the duck skin-down at low heat so that the fat can melt and skin turns crispy.
- Afterwards, fry the duck breast on each side.
- Cook for about 5 minutes on the skinless side then turn it over and leave it on heat for 4 more minutes.
- Continue to cook for 2 minutes on the sides.
- Chop mango and vegetables into small chunks for the salsa.
- Add them in a salad bowl and pour lime juice, balsamic vinegar and honey.
- Add chili slices, salt, pepper and mix together.
- Slice the duck breast into 0.4 inch (1 cm) thick slices and serve with mango salsa.