Ingredients Needed for Duck Breast With Blackberry Sauce
2 duck breasts
1 cup red wine
2 tablespoons of white sugar
4 ounces of blackberries
1 ounce butter
How to Make Duck Breast With Blackberry Sauce
- Make diagonal cuts over the skin of the duck breasts.
- Season them with salt and pepper.
- Heat a skillet and fry the duck breasts on each side for 3-4 minutes, beginning with the skin-side part.
- Then, cook the duck breasts in the oven for 6-8 minutes.
- Pour the red wine in a skillet and bring it to a boil. Add the sugar, blackberries, and butter.
- Mix until the butter melts and the flavors are blending.
- When the duck breasts are cooked, serve with the blackberry sauce and a rice side.
- If you want, garnish with fresh thyme.